Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcoming myself to bloggers world

Finally, after i'm done with my FYP (Final Year Project) and my assignments, i've managed to setup my own blog..i'm not sure who will actually read my blog but i would like to thank in advance to those who did..

Anyway, i'm not gonna post anything today as it's already 1am..feeling tired and sleepy..so this post will do for now..and i need to remind myself of getting the banner done a.s.a.p..i got no idea how its gonna look like for now..hopefully ideas will flow in soon..

As for this blog, things that i would touch on is related to current issues especially in Malaysia  but also other stuff like sports or any interesting stuff to be post..so stay tune for more post later..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st!! i read ur blog..... NERD!! hahaa~~ MU lost.. blog about it!

Johan said...

thanks..who are you upin?

Anonymous said...

upin larr.... a.k.a joker.... a.k.a din.... a.k.a chah ching wahahahahahaa~~

Johan said...

ler..ko rupa nya cacing..aku ingat sape daa..

Anonymous said...

eh pundek.. hoho! i read your blog.. now pay me!! hahaha!! I WAN do it raya.. XD

Alison said...

welcome! lalala~

shall link you!