Monday, September 29, 2008

Update from Jakarta

Finally i get to update my blog..i thought there's no internet at my cousin's place but there is! great but the down part it he's computer is full of virus is it slows the computer badly..maybe later on i'll help him reformat the pc..

Anyways, i reach here around 5pm (Indonesia time)..and i'm out of the airport around 5.45pm..just in time for buka puasa..then went to this place (i cant remember the name) for dinner..then head back home...

I waited for my cousin to come back home from his shooting location (yes, he's an actor) around 11pm before going out to this place called Kemang(i think)..its like hartamas in KL..awesome place plus lot of hotties there..haha..too bad i didnt bring my camera with me or else i'll will present you with some indonesian hotties..

Maybe tonight i'll be going out again for sahur..just pray that i'll bring my camera and snap a few hotties here..

No comments: