Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy birthday to me..

Good God..i'm a year older now..time flies damn fast eh? a year ago i'm still waiting to start my final year degree and now, i'm done with it and need to start looking for a job..anyways, i would like to thank to those who wishes me today..really appreciated it..

Anyway, no big party or whatsoever today..just an ordinary but special (at least for me) birthday celebration with my hunnie..just the way i like it..maybe if next year some of my friends wanna throw me a party, i would be thrilled but then again you and i know that it would never happen..not in this life time anyways..haha..

So me and my gf had dinner at this place called Chef&Brew..its some where in Damansara..the environment was nice..looks classy and a god damn expensive meals..so i'd order a Grilled Lamb Chop since it sound familiar to me..and i was really hungry that time..biasa la..puasa satu hari siapa tak lapar..

Well, it turns out that the Grilled Lamb Chop was freaking salty! kata orang melayu, kalau orang yang masak tu letak banyak garam, makna nya dia nak kawin la tu kot..haha..but then i force myself to eat it until i finally gave up..i cant take it anymore..i dont want to have high blood pressure this young..no way!..we both learn our lesson today..looks can be deceiving..indeed..

Then, its time for some dessert at Baskin Robins before heading home..i know that my birthday party its not like those spoil bart's birthday party where it usually take place in some fancy night clubs, a lot of booze and booty and getting wasted..nah, i prefer to have an ordinary party..i'm an ordinary guy with a simple needs..

And what did i received from my gf? its something for me to know and something for you NOT to know..but anyways, thanks sayang..i'm gonna use it soon..haha..

Btw, if you happen to have any present(s) to donate, you can mail it to me at 25, Jalan...ermm..i guess you know how to contact me and i'm open to any donation..seriously...LOL!

3 comments:

admin said...

happy belated birthday :-D

Anonymous said...

hepi burfday birthday boy... i know wut u got... sumthin 2 do wit pegging? wiki it... huahahaha~~

Johan said...

Pegging?? aku bukan Sayfool la..muhahaha..