Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm off to Jakarta!

This morning while i'm still shivering of cold, my mom woke me up and told me that my sis said that KLM tickets to Jakarta is pretty cheap..

So me with my head feeling uncomfortable, force myself to check the ticket price at www.klm.com..i found out that it only cost me RM200 for the ticket and RM150 for the tax..pretty cheap even Air Asia is charging RM500+ for a trip to Jakarta..MAS, you can for get bout it..they charge you double then Air Asia's price..

Then my mom told me to get the tickets..thank god it's still available..so now i'll be celebrating this year Hari Raya at Jakarta..yea!..its been awhile since i last celebrate Raya there..i think the last time was on 2001 when my mum force me to join Pesantren (Religous Camp)..believe me, i wouldn't want to talk bout it..

So i'll be flying off on the 28th Sept..lucky me i get to spend my birthday with my lovely gf..btw, i'll will be back on the 6th October..would like to spend more time there but hey, i'm not paying so i cant ask for more..plus i dont want to be away too long from my gf..




2 comments:

Lionel John said...

Pelik name ko kuar kat ctu...

Anonymous said...

si johan... mr tamima... lol...hahahaha