Sunday, September 28, 2008

Impressed by KLM services

As you know that i'll be flying to jakarta later today at 4pm..this is the first time i'll be flying with KLM since internet was born..thats a good 15 years plus ago..LOL

So i made a booking earlier of the month and today i received an email asking me to check-in online..i was like 'what the heck?'..pardon me for my jakun-ness but i never check-in online before..usually i just be at the airport 2 hours before take off to check-in manually at the counter..

In this 'check-in online' system, they already set my seat just like if you're booking online cinema ticket at TGV where you can choose your own seat..its exactly the same with KLM 'check-in online'..all you need to do is select your seat and print your boarding pass..done!..even MAS or Air Asia dont have this system..

But i'm not keeping my hope high..not sure whats gonna happen later plus i'm not exactly sure how does this online check in works (the process after i printed out my boarding pass).. but i have the feeling that everything will go well..

No comments: