Sunday, September 28, 2008

My last update

No no..i'm not stopping blogging or what..but this is my last update, few hours before i'm leaving for jakarta..done packing as i dont bring much stuff..8 days trip so not much clothes need to bring..

Anyway, i would like to wish my fellow muslim friends "Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin"..i hope you guys have a marvelous raya and to those yang tak puasa penuh tu, jangan la beraya sakan ye..ganti puasa tu dulu baru beraya sakan..

Oh ya, to those who message me during the first day of raya, dont expect me to send a reply cause SMS roaming rate are a killer..so i'll reply back you guys once i'm back in KL..

So i guess this is the part where i say "Goodbye..Adios..Ciao"..dont miss me too much..haha..take good care of yourself and i'll bring some update from jakarta if i could..bye for now..

No comments: