Monday, January 26, 2009

One lonely day at TM Brickfields

First of all, Happy Chinese New Year to my Chinese friends and Happy Fucking Holidays to the rest..why 'Happy Fucking Holidays'? cause i didn't fucking get one!..i was asked by my boss to report in for work today and tomorrow..

So i reported in at 9am as usual but no one came on that time..so i got the whole office to myself this morning..hardworking eh?fuck no..i was surfing the whole time..i got no work to do cause I'm waiting for the inputs from my boss which i didn't get any today..so basically i went to office just to use "free internet"..oh ya, i did some snap shots on how my office looks like..here it is:

Views outside my office:







Inside:




My cubical


Switches


Server room


Meeting room






My machine


Stuff on my desk


Pantry


Printing area


Refreshment table


My own 'thinking room'






My boss's desk

Sekian, Terima Kasih

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily your thinking spot is decent enough to post.. hahah... kewl, juz make sure ur boss doesnt know u have a blog.. LOL!!

-MaMaRoCkStA'-

Lionel John said...

hahaha... yup that was one upsetting day for him...

We had a drink tat evening he left office at 4plus... and at time we having our drink his boss msg asked to send an update of the work...