Monday, October 6, 2008

Last update from Jakarta

Wow..one week passed in a blink of an eye..time really flies like nobody's business now days..anyway, this is my last update from Jakarta..i'll be flying back home around 6.30pm (Jakarta's time)..and most probably i'll reach home around midnight..

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone here especially my cousin, Reza, for driving me around and showing me some good time here..i'll remember Dragonfly for the rest of my life..one heck of a place to be and one crazy party!

To Eryne, Mia, aunties and uncles, thank you for the hospitality..appreciated it..hope someday we'll meet again..so, i guess i'll sign off now..to my sayang, i'm coming home to you baby!..i miss you like crazy here..

See you guys in Kuala Lumpur..

No comments: